Introducing a new and improved CBANC
Hey CBANC-ers, John here from the product team. Today we rolled out some big updates, and we’re really excited to be able to share the details with you all.
We know that as a community bank or credit union employee, you likely have a lot going on in your workday. Lots to get done, and not enough hours in the day. So, in the spirit of making your job easier and helping you quickly find the resources you need, we’ve made some changes to CBANC… all designed to help you get the most out of the community.
Here’s what that means for you:
- Q&A and Documents have merged into “Discussions.” Need to ask a question, upload a document, or share anything with the CBANC community? Simply click on the “ + Discussion “ in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Discover related content. Speaking of discussions…when you view a discussion with a question or document, you’ll see similar discussions and documents if they’re available (on the right-hand side of your screen). This helps you hone in on the exact content you’re looking for…or provides other opportunities to help your fellow CBANC-ers.
- Stay up-to-speed on the content you care about most with “My CBANC.” With the new “My CBANC” feed, you can easily monitor and contribute to the discussions you care about most. Curate your feed by subscribing to topics and discussions and by following people and Vendors.
- Find the best documents in the Document Library. Now you can search all documents around a particular topic and sort by the most downloaded or most thanked to see the cream of the crop. Still not finding what you’re looking for? Simply ask the community by starting a discussion.
- Dig into the hot Topics. Want to get caught up on the latest hot topic… say, HMDA for example? Now you can simply navigate to the “HMDA” topic page to see all the discussions, and sort by Active, New, and Popular.
- Research Vendors. Looking for information on a vendor? We’ve got hundreds of listings in the all-new Vendor Directory. Researching products and services for your FI just got a lot easier!
Want to see it all in action? Check out this 90-sec video to get an overview of the new-and-improved CBANC.
Questions? Comments? We want to know what you think! Send the CBANC team a message by clicking on this icon in the lower-right hand corner of your screen when you log into the network.