Same Day ACH Phase 1 goes into Effect TOMORROW. Is Your FI Ready?
Oh dear, Same Day ACH is here TOMORROW, September 23rd!
CBANC Education put on some great webinars with both Michele Barlow of WACHA and Kevin Olsen of ePayResources, Inc. to prepare our members. You still have time to access and use them to review your checklist:
- Same Day ACH Overview Replay – Watch It Now
- Risks with Same Day ACH Replay – Watch It Now
- Same Day ACH for Board and Sr. Management Replay – Watch It Now
Some gems from our webinars and Q+A conversations that we think are valuable to emphasize:
- While originating Same Day ACH is optional for financial institutions, receiving is NOT optional. This means that it does indeed affect all financial institutions. Many FIs have been surprised by this in recents weeks.
- Phase 1 takes effect on a Friday afternoon, which means that there is a considerable chance for hiccups over the weekend. Prepare your team to put in some extra time to ensure a smooth transition into compliance.
All live events and replays are available at no additional cost to our All-Access Members. Use our catalogue of on-demand webinars to be sure that you’re always prepared in a pinch. Contact me at email@example.com for more details.