Careers with CBANC
CBANC, an Austin, Texas-based tech startup, is the professional network used by more than 7,300 U.S. community banks and credit unions to collaborate with one another, and connect with hundreds of fintech vendors. Our network of U.S. financial institutions represents 85% of all U.S. banks, 30% of credit unions, and $20 trillion in assets. Our own personal network into the banking and tech industries is extensive (one of our Board of Director members is the former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, and another was the first exec hire at Microsoft under Bill Gates).
Marketing & Sales Intern (Summer 2017)
We’re looking for our next Sales & Marketing Intern to assist our sales, marketing, and business development teams with day-to-day operations. You’ll get to roll up your sleeves and dig into a variety of projects, working in-step with company decision-makers in all areas of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with crafting blog posts, social media posts, e-newsletters, ad copy, and more.
- Coordinate new branded swag for our office: getting quotes from multiple vendors, ordering samples, and determining quantities for each type of merchandise.
- Conduct sales research, assist with account management, and lend a hand with list development and CRM within Salesforce.
- The team that plays together, stays together, and you’ll run point on coordinating off-site gatherings for employees (e.g. happy hours, community volunteer day).
- Act as “CBANC Historian” by digging in to company archives and sourcing team photos, featured news, etc. to adorn our office space.
- Assist as needed with additional programs and activities. (Hey, we’re a startup, always expect the unexpected!)
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled at a four-year university and pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Communications, or similar.
- Excellent writer, with a command of grammar conventions, style, and tone.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Organized self-starter with an eagerness for learning new things…you don’t shy away from trial-and-error!
- A champion multitasker who can juggle multiple assignments without breaking a sweat.
- A helpful, friendly face for customers, with a willingness to jump in and assist with troubleshooting when tapped.
- Communicator extraordinaire!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Email your cover letter, resume, and a writing sample (with “CBANC Summer 2017 Internship” in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org