Careers with CBANC
We're the largest online network of verified bank and credit union professionals in the United States. Our community empowers members to collaborate, share information and lead the evolution of community banking. Fifty-five thousand strong, CBANC’s membership represents over 8,500 financial institutions with over $22 trillion in assets. CBANC is based in Austin, Texas.
Every day, thousands of FI professionals use the CBANC community to find resources that help them implement best practices at their institution, make more intelligent vendor decisions, navigate challenges, and advance their careers. CBANC also helps our community by building and launching point technologies that help our membership in the areas of risk and compliance and credit and lending.
Front End Engineer
We are looking for ambitious, self-driven engineers to join our growing team.
At CBANC, we have always had a strong focus on engineering alongside a proven process of customer-driven product development. We actively seek out innovative technical solutions that drive the business-value impact of our products. We deeply value and depend on the rich and diverse expertise of our technical teams to bring new ideas to the table that unlock opportunities that others never thought were possible. We eat impossible for breakfast.
- Collaborate with Elm experts to define and/or refine technical architecture, designs, and toolsets.
- Design and develop type safe, bug-free applications with no runtime errors.
- Perform thorough and thoughtful code reviews in order to mentor and grow teammates.
Skills And Qualifications
- Over 5 years of professional software development experience.
- Any FP programming language experience or familiarity with FP principles (immutability, recursion, currying, higher order functions), preferably Elm.
- Ability to write maintainable code and test it appropriately.
- Comfortable with Git or similar version control systems.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.