Bank Lending for the Retail Manager
June 25 2020 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
Attend this proactive seminar and learn how banks make credit decisions based on the five (5) C’s of credit- capacity (cash flow), capital (debt to equity), collateral (assets pledged), conditions (economic influence), and character (willingness to repay)!
The seminar will cover the basics of the three (3) main areas of lending- consumer, mortgage, and commercial lending. Each of the three areas will be illustrated with real life “case studies” including cash flow analysis.
The attendee will also be exposed to loan structure, loan support, and documentation issues and how they are an intricate part of the lending process. Additionally, the basics of loan compliance will be provided including Reg B, Z, TRID, BSA, and Fair Credit Reporting.
- Gain an understanding of how banks make lending decisions based on the five (5) C’s of credit.
- Learn about the three (3) main areas of lending.
- Apply the three areas to individual “case studies” including cash flow analysis
- Review the basics of loan structure, loan support, documentation, and loan compliance.
Branch managers, relationship managers, loan documentation specialists, private bankers, and business development officers
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
- Commercial Accounts
Bank Lending for the Retail Manager 06252020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.