[Free] Vendor's Keeper: Intersection of Compliance and Vendor Mgmt
August 28 2020 18:00 - 19:00 UTC
Your financial institution is doing everything it can to remain compliant with applicable laws and regulations, but what about your third-party vendors? Regulators make no distinction between violations committed by a third-party vendor working on your behalf and your own institution. The only way to protect your FI from vendor compliance missteps is by making vendor management a critical element of your compliance management system (CMS).
This webinar will explore the overlap between compliance and vendor management, offering strategies and best practices for mitigating the compliance risk of third-party vendors.
- Vendor compliance failures that resulted in enforcement actions and financial penalties
- How to work with your vendors to confirm that they’re in compliance
- Best practices for reducing third-party compliance risk
- What the examiners will be looking for regarding vendor compliance oversight
- Guarding against vendor privacy and data breaches
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
- Vendor Management
Vendors Keeper nContracts 08272020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.