Mid Year Rules Reset
July 22 2020 18:00 - 19:30 UTC
2020 has been a year of flexibility and change, the ACH rules are no different.
Let’s review the temporary changes of Written Statements of Unauthorized Debits and return rate levels. We will discuss the Rule changes that have gone into effect this year and ones that are yet to come.
Join us and hear what's new in the Payments Industry!
Attendees will learn about:
- Recent Nacha temporary rule changes
- Nacha’s NEW contact registry
- Changes to timeframes for Rule changes
- What could be coming in the ACH network-a review of the current request for comment
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Mid Year Rules Update - July 2020 PAR WACHA.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.