The Art of Risk Governance: Ensuring Your Orgs Success
July 16 2020 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
With the increased interest by regulators and the focus of industry experts a discussion on risk governance is timely. Boards of Directors, Senior Managers, risk and audit professionals are all being held to high standards of oversight and management. Disciplines and structures of governance practices within the organization can be a road map for success, or failure.
This webinar provides insights and recommendations on how to establish risk governance processes that will make success easier and alleviate concerns from valued stakeholders. Participants will gain an understanding of what governance is, how to ensure the organization implements processes that align with that definition, and be able to answer regulatory concerns in a comprehensive and complete manner.
- Technique on developing policies with highlights on differences between policy and procedures
- Steps to adequate policy management
- Valuing the importance of communication
- Determining how one can confirm policies are being followed
- Getting the message to the Board of Directors
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Art of Risk Governance Ensuring Your Orgs Success 07162020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.