Reclamations – What’s My Liability
May 28 2020 18:00 - 19:30 UTC
Government payments represent a significant number of ACH entries. In fact, the Federal Government is the single largest user of the ACH Network. Understanding reclamation process is critical for RDFIs.
Does your organization take unnecessary losses on government reclamations? Does your staff struggle with understanding a Death Notification Entry (DNE)? Do you know that you can limit your liability with government payments? Discover the steps that can be taken to avoid financial losses when dealing with DNEs and reclamations.
**What you will learn: **
- Understand DNEs and the steps you need to take
- Learn which government payments are subject to reclamation
- How to make a partial payment for a reclamation
- Learn about the 45-Day rule and how to limit your liability
- How tax refunds should be handled
Who should attend:
- ACH management and staff
- Operations management and staff
- Internal auditors
- Any individual interested in learning more about government reclamations
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Government Reclamation What's My Liability.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.