Being Strategic with Base Salary Compensation, September 2020
September 8 2020 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
This webinar focuses on performance-based compensation approaches that community and regional banks and credit unions should consider to attract and motivate staff level employees and officers. We discuss keys to having an effective salary administration program and cash incentive plans, and will share what banks and other financial institutions are using in respect to equity-based/longer-term incentives. In addition, we incorporate applicable regulatory guidelines and updates surrounding base compensation and incentive-based pay, including the impact of tax reform.
Key Session Takeaways:
- Salary administration and salary grade best practices
- How to use market research and banking industry surveys to benchmark positions within your bank
- How to ensure your incentive plans are motivating the RIGHT behaviors with examples of common performance-based metrics and payout levels
- Overview of the joint final release on Sound Incentive Compensation Policies and the CFPB’s Mortgage Loan Originator Rule as described in Regulation Z.
- Common types of equity-based incentives and prevalence/usage for support staff through senior officers
Who Should Attend:
Compliance and Human Resources Managers/Directors, members of the senior leadership team (CEO, CFO, CHRO, COO)
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
- Human Resources
Being Strategic with Base Compensation 09082020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.