How Model Risk Fits Into Your Vendor Management Program
September 24 2020 18:00 - 19:00 UTC
How do you develop a vendor management program? From deciding whether to keep the core in-house or outsourcing it to ensuring that third-party vendors are delivering on everything promised, this webinar will show you the best practices for vendor management as outlined by the FFIEC IT Examination Handbook. We’ll go beyond the basics to understand guidance on model risk management and how it fits with vendor management and your overall enterprise risk management (ERM) program.
Topics to be covered include:
- Essential elements of a comprehensive vendor management program
- The vendor management risk lifecycle
- How much due diligence is enough?
- How to follow the OCC SR Letter 11-7 guidance on Model Risk Management
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
- Vendor Management
Webinar Presentation How Model Risk Fits Into Your Vendor Management Program (1).pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.