ACH Error Resolution
October 7 2020 18:00 - 19:30 UTC
Your Financial Institution deals with ACH challenges every day, but is your staff properly prepared to deal with all situations? “ACH Error Resolution” addresses these challenges and shows you how to handle them according to ACH rules. Our instructor will utilize case studies and scenarios to allow your staff to respond knowledgeably when faced with future ACH errors. Highlights of the session include:
- ACH Return Reasons and Timeframes
- Authorization based returns
- Proper usage of the WSUD form
- ACH Operator rejects
- Stop Payment vs. Revoked Authorization or Unauthorized transaction
- Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
- Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
- Error Resolution
- Wire Transfer
ACH Error Resolution - 2020 SG.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.