Principles of Data Risk Management
August 20 2020 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
The management of data is becoming more and more important. By learning how to construct strong risk management practices that will protect data attendees will be ahead of their competition and be well positioned to ensure data integrity and data accuracy within their own organizations.
With the financial sector is being driven by new rules governing data risk management. This webinar will provide attendees a comprehensive look at the rules, best practices and guidance available in this area. More importantly, participants will be given instruction over the various principles required for good data risk management and be provided a tool to implement sound practices.
- Identify and classify key data elements
- Creation of monitoring tools to ensure quality performance
- Confirm control design and implementation of reporting
- Share best practices already in place
- Provide insight to regulatory concerns
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Principles of Data Risk Management 08192020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.