Loan Documentation for Commercial Real Estate Lending Transactions
July 21 2020 16:00 - 17:30 UTC
Attend this proactive seminar and receive a thorough overview of commercial real estate (CRE) loan documentation.
Basic “business” structure, loan "structure," and loan "support" will be highlighted along with a review of “commercial real estate” loan documentation including promissory notes, business loan agreements, deeds of trust, assignment of rents, hazardous substances certificates, subordination agreements, landlord waivers, flood insurance notices, and other supporting documents including corporate resolutions, guarantees, and Reg B notices.
Additionally, the related concepts of managing “problem” commercial real estate loans/collateral, MAI appraisals, leases, “fee simple” and judicial foreclosures, “deficiency” judgments, the “single form of action rule,” and other legal issues dealing with commercial real estate transactions will be reviewed.
The seminar will be summarized via a “hands-on” comprehensive CRE “loan documentation” case study.
- Discuss commercial real estate (CRE) loan documentation issues
- Review basic “business” structure, loan structure, and loan support
- Highlight CRE loan documentation including promissory notes, deeds of trust, landlord waiver, and guarantees
- Discuss related concepts of “problem” commercial real estate loans/collateral, MAI appraisals, leases, foreclosures, deficiency judgments, and other “legal issues” with commercial real estate transactions
- Analyze comprehensive CRE loan documentation case
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
- Real Estate
LoanDocumentationforCommercialRealEstateLendingTransactions 07212020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.