Cyber and The C-Suite: What Top Management Needs to Know
July 14 2020 18:00 - 19:00 UTC
What would one cyber breach do to your financial institution? How would your senior management team respond?
This program will explain the responsibilities of executives and board members when it comes cybersecurity and disaster recovery resiliency.
- The risk posed by third-party vendors & why they must be managed
- The FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- Risk management as prevention
- Best practices for vendor due diligence rules and contract management
- How to work with your regulatory agency both during and between your exam cycles
The operational, financial, and reputation risk costs of a cyber breach are staggering, making attendance for your financial institution’s C-suite essential.
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
- Disaster Recovery
Cyber and the C-Suite- What Top Management Needs to Know About Cybersecurity Updated 07142020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.