Management of the Non-Performing Commercial Loans
June 2 2020 18:00 - 19:00 UTC
This session discusses the basic requirements to organize and manage Commercial non-performing loans.
The focus is on the initial identification of problem loans, initial loan, and documentation actions. Duty of Lenders to borrowers and guarantors. Restructure options and liquidation options. Portfolio and loan partners in the default and collection process. Common Lender mistakes in the default and liquidation process
- Loan portfolio classification systems.
- Loan review and identifying early warning signs.
- Identify common portfolio and loan deficiencies
- Identify common documentation deficiencies.
- Duty to borrowers and guarantors.
- When to restructure – borrower/business.
- When to demand and accelerate.
- Possible forbearance options.
- The borrower files for Bankruptcy…then what?
- Workout communications tips.
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A • Course Level: Basic • Group Internet-Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Management of Non-Performing Commercial Loans 06022020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.