TRID 101: Back to Basics, July 2020
July 28 2020 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
Whether you’re new to mortgage lending or need a refresher, this session will provide critical foundational knowledge of the complex TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule in plain English. You will learn not only the mechanics of the disclosures and how they vary for different types of transactions, when and why revisions may be necessary, but also how to avoid potentially costly violations.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Types of transactions covered
- Disclosure timing rules
- Completing the Loan Estimate and the importance of making good faith estimates based on the best information reasonably available
- Completing the Closing Disclosure
- Disclosure revisions and changed circumstances – when you can and cannot redisclose
- Good faith analysis and fee tolerances
- Specific disclosure requirements unique to construction loans
- Who gets the disclosures and why right of rescission matters
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
- Fair Lending
TRID Tolerance Reconciliation.xlsxAttendees Only
TRID File Audit Checklist.xlsxAttendees Only
TRID 101 July 2020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.