Loan Committee Presentation Skill Training
June 18 2020 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
How do you make an effective presentation to loan committee? How does it really work? How do you overcome the fear and intimidation factor?
Attend this webinar and learn skill building techniques that include the “do’s & don’ts” of loan committee, “reading” the personalities of the committee members, understanding the difference between an “outside” versus “inside” committee member, exploring “group dynamics,” and tips on how to actually make a clear, concise, and motivating presentation.
The session will also cover the “supporting” disciplines of negotiation skill building, communications, and “personal” marketing.
The webinar concepts will be reinforced through a series of “mini” case studies.
- Gain an understanding of effective presentation skills in loan committee
- Learn to conquer fear and intimidation in making your presentation
- Analyze the “do’s and don’ts” of loan committee, personality types, group dynamics, and motivating presentations
- Review the related topics of negotiation skill building, communications, and personal marketing
- Summarize the webinar concepts through case studies
Commercial lenders, relationship managers, credit analysts, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Loan Committee Presentation Skill Training 06182020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.