COVID-19 Loan Portfolio Management Strategies
September 15 2020 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
In a COVID-19 business environment, borrowers and lenders are forced to revise their lending practices to identify and manage the impact on business management and financial reporting. While businesses adjust to the external and internal impact of COVID -19 to maintain operations, a lender’s deep understanding of the operational and financial adjustments will assist in the lender’s ability to continue to provide financial support. A successful lender-borrower relationship will depend on the borrower providing robust and timely disclosures and the lenders maintaining active communication with the borrower and strive to understand changes in a timely manner.
**COVID-19 loan portfolio management strategies: **
- Business operational challenges and management capabilities.
- What is the impact on collateral as secondary source of repayment?
- What impact to short-term or long-term liquidity, funding sources.
- What impact on short-term or long-term cash flows. Projections?
- Are there any planned extra ordinary actions such as asset sales?
- Are there any planned business closures?
- Has the company received forbearance, deferrals, PPP funds?
- Has the business provided additional collateral and/or guaranties or equity to obtain funding.
- Are there any balloon payments in the future? If so when and how?
- Business and supplier concentrations risks? Mitigants?
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
covid 19 cbanc 9-15R.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.