Commercial Real Estate Problem Loan Management Guide
September 1 2020 18:00 - 19:00 UTC
The contents of this session serve as a lenders guide for the management of Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Problem Loans.
The focus is on the identification of CRE problem loans, portfolio management, documentation, liquidation and collection actions. Duty of Lenders to borrower and guarantors. Restructure, foreclosure, liquidation and collateral/asset considerations. Portfolio and loan partners in the default and collection process. Common Lender mistakes in the default and liquidation process.
- CRE Loan portfolio classification systems.
- The role of loan review and identifying early warning signs.
- Identify common portfolio and loan deficiencies.
- Possible actions before foreclosure.
- Duty to borrowers and guarantors.
- Demand/accelerate, restructure or foreclose.
- Possible forbearance options.
- Pre and post foreclosure considerations.
- The borrower files for Bankruptcy…then what?
- Workout communications tips.
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
- Real Estate
CRE Problem Loan Management Guide 09012020 Updated.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.