Mastering UDAAP Vendor Risk: Understanding the Do's and Don'ts
July 30 2020 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
Violations of unfair, deceptive, or abusive acts or practices (UDAAP) are among the most common—and expensive—enforcement actions that banks and credit unions face. Yet these violations don’t occur in a vacuum. They are preventable with careful risk management.
Join us for an engaging discussion for practical insights into:
- Activities that pose significant UDAAP risk
- UDAP vs UDAAP
- Why consumer complaints matter
- Analysis of violations: Mortgage servicing and payments (e.g., credit cards and offsets)
- Avoiding violations with internal and external controls
- How to risk assess policies and procedures to avoid internal UDAAP transgressions
- Controlling third-party UDAAP risk
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to manage and mitigate UDAAP risk.
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
- Vendor Management
Mastering UDAAP Vendor Risk - Understanding the Do's and Don'ts 07302020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.