Introduction to Commercial Lending
May 27 2020 18:00 - 19:00 UTC
This seminar covers the basics of Commercial Lending and is a must for all new commercial lenders and/or those individuals who want to explore this vital discipline!
The training session will begin with a brief overview of “conventional” commercial lending versus SBA lending. Additionally, the concept of “credit scoring” will be explored.
The seminar will also cover underwriting a commercial loan including a review of “financial statement analysis” (with emphasis on various cash flow analyses). Additionally, a standard loan “write-up” or written presentation format will be displayed.
The seminar will also cover negotiating a commercial loan, sources of commercial financing, and a brief review of various legal aspects of commercial lending.
- Define commercial lending
- Discuss “conventional” commercial lending versus SBA lending
- Explore “credit scoring”
- Cover underwriting a commercial loan including “financial statement analysis” (with emphasis on cash flow analyses)
- Analyze a standard loan “write up”
- Review negotiating commercial loans, sources of commercial financing, and legal aspects of commercial lending
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, private bankers, business development officers, branch managers
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.