[FREE] Defining Your Third Party Due Diligence Requirements
July 31 2018 19:00 - 20:00 UTC
Presented by Branan Cooper, Chief Risk Officer, Venminder
Due diligence is a requirement by all the regulatory agencies. It should be risk-based and tailored to match the product or service provided by your third party. It serves as a verification and analysis tool, providing assurance that the third party meets your institution’s needs. Done well, it can protect your company, reputation, customers/members and data.
Register for this complimentary webinar where Branan Cooper, Chief Risk Officer at Venminder, will walk you through:
• The hazards of incomplete or ineffective due diligence
• What items need to be gathered and analyzed
• What happens when you can't obtain something
• Challenges associated with fourth party due diligence
• The unseen benefits of due diligence
Who Should Attend: CEOs, CFOs, Compliance Directors, Risk Directors, BOD, Vendor Management, CPAs
- New Vendor Analysis
- Vendor Management
2018 07-31 - CBANC - Venminder - Defining Your Third Party Due Diligence Requirements - FINAL.pdfDOWNLOAD
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.