ERM 101: What's COSO, and Why Should I Care?
June 4 2020 18:00 - 19:00 UTC
COSO’s voluntary framework, Enterprise Risk Management—Integrating with Strategy and Performance, offers a roadmap for creating stronger, more resilient institutions that are poised to take early action to exploit opportunities and defend against threats. It’s not just about minimizing risk. It’s understanding how changes in risk impact decisions and making the most of that awareness.
This webinar will dig into COSO and its best practices for ERM to give you insights into:
- Improving strategy and decision-making with ERM
- Applying the 5 components and principles of the ERM framework
- The relationship between risk management, performance and value
- Integrating COSO’s framework into any institution, regardless of size
- COSO’s 5 components for effective internal controls
Whether you’re a CRO or just starting out in risk management, this COSO discussion will highlight core principles and arm you with knowledge that will wow at your next committee or board meeting.
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
ERM 101 - What's COSO and Why Should I Care - 06042020uptd.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.