Building an Effective Compliance Culture
July 24 2020 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
Building an effective compliance culture helps an organization in a multitude of ways. It can reduce risk, increase employee morale, help staff recognize red flags and know when to escalate. During this webinar, we will go through how to build an effective compliance culture and ways to get there.
Culture of Compliance
- What causes poor compliance?
- What happens when you don’t get it right?
- Determining the Gaps & Opportunities
- “Tick the box” Mentality
- Compliance Culture: Ideas for change
- Measuring effectiveness
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Building an Effective Compliance Culture 07242020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.