What Role Do Your Originators Play? Increase Capture Rates!
June 18 2020 18:00 - 19:30 UTC
Procuring business is an expensive proposition for most companies and recruiting and hiring the right people is not easy. Acclimating new originators to your culture, systems, processes and policies and procedures becomes an on-going full-time task. Doing it “our way” and having the right technology to capture data becomes the path of least resistance in determining what information and tools loan originators need to succeed. So, just when and how does data get utilized? If you think “management reports” are just for managers, you may be missing a vital piece to your originator’s success and meeting production goals.
In this session you will:
- Understand what originators do and could do to meet their goals
- Understand how they think they need to meet goals
- Gain insight into the real knowledge needed
- Identify available resources
- Learn why management reports should not only be for managers
- Develop a perspective on data sharing to increase conversion ratios
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.