[FREE]Guardians of Risk: A Practical Application of Risks & Control
May 22 2020 18:00 - 19:00 UTC
Sometimes it can seem like you may need a team of intergalactic warriors to help your financial institution truly grasp all facets of risk management and appreciate the cost of a misstep. This program takes the guesswork out of the risk management process by walking you through a real-world exercise to apply risk and controls in a relevant and engaging area: mobile banking and its touchpoints.
You’ll learn how one single product can touch risk areas in every area of the financial institution, including vendor management, enterprise risk management, cyber, audit and exam findings, and business continuity planning.
We’ll show you:
- The interconnectedness of KPIs, KRIs, strategic plans, risk assessments, SLAs, vendor due diligence, and compliance management
- Strategies for organizing risk management
- The role risk management plays in ensuring an FI remains operational
- The high cost of tackling risk management ineffectively
This program is for both seasoned risk managers and neophytes interested in a first-hand exercise addressing the complete lifecycle of vendor and risk management.
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
- Vendor Management
Guardians of the Risk - A Practical Application of Risks and Controls.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.