CRB Coffee Break: Fourth Quarter 2020
October 2 2020 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
Each quarter, we will provide the network an update on the status of cannabis-related banking issues. From marijuana legalization initiatives, marijuana-related banking issues, cannabis banking opportunities, and how financial institutions are addressing these issues, this will be your one-stop shop to stay up to date on the latest developments.
Covered this quarter:
- Enhanced Due Diligence for CBD Customers: Additional Risk Considerations
- Auditing Cannabis Banking Programs: What the Scope of Your Audit Should Cover
- Why Enhanced Due Diligence Will Continue to be the Standard to Ward Off the Illicit Cannabis Market
- The Opportunities for Hemp Extraction and Banking
Who Should Attend:
All who want to know the latest in banking and CRB
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
- Marijuana Related Business
CRB Coffee Break October 2020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.