Compliance In Advertising
October 7 2020 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
Advertising and marketing must consider various regulations and principles, including Truth in Savings, Truth in Lending, UDAAP, and Fair Lending.
In this session we will discuss:
- Triggering terms that require additional disclosure details under Regulations DD and Z
- Different requirements for different advertising mediums and formats
- Where UDAAP traps lie and how to avoid them
- Fair Lending considerations
- RESPA Section 8 and joint marketing agreements
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
- Reg DD
Advertising Checklist.docxAttendees Only
2020 Advertising Compliance.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.