Complying with Truth in Savings (Reg DD) Rules
September 22 2020 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
Whether you are looking for a refresher or are new to deposit operations or compliance, this webinar will provide you a detailed overview of the requirements of the Truth in Savings Act so that you have a good understanding of the disclosures, as well as advertising rules and how to make sure you don’t run into potential UDAAP snags along the way!
We will cover the following:
- Required TISA Disclosure content and why it matters
- What is required if you change account terms later on
- Specific information is required for time accounts
- Details that have to be included in periodic statements
- TISA and advertising – triggering terms that require additional disclosure
- Additional disclosures required for overdraft services
- Where you could have potential UDAAP traps, particularly for rewards products or when an account is advertised as “free”...and it’s really not!
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
2020 Reg DD.pdfAttendees Only
Regulation DD Policy Sample.docxAttendees Only
Advertising Checklists (1).docxAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.