Introduction to Blockchain Tracing
September 30 2020 18:00 - 19:00 UTC
Instructor: Pamela Clegg, CAMS, MBA, Director of Education and Investigations, CipherTrace
The seminar will dive into the topic of blockchain forensics, with a specific focus on blockchain tracing. Tracing can be used to uncover criminal uses of cryptocurrency, including money laundering, payment fraud and terrorist financing.
Attendees will learn basic approaches to tracing source of blockchain funds and develop an understanding of how blockchain attribution de-anonymizes cryptocurrency transactions.
- Understand financial investigations using blockchain analytics
- Learn how to trace virtual currency transactions through illicit markets and across borders
- Explore how to efficiently and effectively conduct financial investigations on the blockchain
- Learn to leverage tools and resources to reduce investigation time and improve outcomes
Who should attend:
Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operations Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Chief Compliance/BSA Officers, Risk management officers, compliance officers, BSA specialists, BSA/AML Analysts, Financial Investigators, Fraud Prevention Units
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
CBANC Intro to Tracing.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.