Rules & Regulations pushed back due to COVID-19
June 17 2020 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
With the Corona Virus creating issues around the world, certain regulators are pushing back rules and regulations. This will provide companies the opportunity, when everything returns to “normal,” to implement the changes. During this webinar, we will go over the rules ' and regulations that have been pushed back due to the virus.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Overview of the current regulatory conditions
- Rules and regulations that have been pushed back.
- What to expect going forward
- How you should operate during this time
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Rules & Regulations Pushed Back Due to COVID19 06172020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.