Hot Topics in Model Risk Mgmt: Community & Mid-Sized Institutions
May 21 2020 18:00 - 19:00 UTC
Model Risk Management is rapidly evolving in the community and mid-sized banking arena. Attendees will gain meaningful insights into evolving regulatory expectations and peer/industry practices, how to successfully implement or enhance your model risk management framework, how to address cultural and technical challenges and develop winning game plan that adds strategic value.
- Gain insight into most common regulatory criticisms and how to avoid
- Establishing an effective “effective challenge” process
- Overcoming cultural and resource challenges
- Evolving roles and responsibilities for the “three lines of defense”
- Insights into validating models of varying complexity
- Developing a “right-sized” MRM framework for your institution
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This session is designed for CROs, CFOs, Model Risk Management, and Audit.
• Prerequisites: N/A • Advanced Preparations: N/A
• Course Level: Basic • Group Internet Based Training
CBANC Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
MRM Hot Topics DarlingConsultingGroup 05212020.pdfAttendees Only
Purchase this webinar to access it on demand.