We are trying to get a plan together for the TLS upgrade Q2 will implement May 1, 2018. This upgrade will not allow members to access Q2 using unsupported browsers. Can anyone provide the member communications that you have prepared for this change?
Hi I am looking for an example of a network device patching policy for routers/switches etc, i was wondering if anyone could share one with me or point me to best practices example of such a policy. Thanks for your help.
Has anyone had requests for an Electronic Payments Strategy from Examiners or Auditors? Is there anything anyone could share with us to review and get started on a strategy?
The results are in from this year’s 2017 Credit Union Contact Center Benchmarking Survey conducted by Strategic Contact. Register to learn how your institution stacks up and what key trends will impact your strategy for the year ahead. Registrants will also receive a link to download the results of the survey following the webinar.
Join Lori Bocklund, President of Strategic Contact, and Al Rosenbaum, EVP of Customer Success at SilverCloud Inc., as they discuss the impact of and insights behind this year’s results. Gain a better understanding of the current industry landscape, while learning how to improve your member service and respond to growing competition. In this webinar, we’ll focus on:
- The tensions, drivers, and disconnects behind a strategy focused on member experience
- The challenges of relying on training, coaching, and development to address issues of high call volume and attrition
- Call center staffing issues, metrics, and technology usage trends and gaps
- Current approaches to reducing workload and improving agent performance
- & much more
Register today to learn how your policy, product, and procedure manuals are setting your bank or credit union back. We will look at real industry case studies and discuss this pervasive industry problem, plus offer solutions for turning a productivity and revenue killer into a productivity and revenue driver.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why your current policies, procedures, and product information are ruining employee effectiveness and, in turn, the customer experience
- How to re-invent your policies, procedures and product information so that you can free up as much as 60% of your managers’, training staff’s, and subject matter experts’ time.
- How to decrease employee turnover and improve your bottom line
Join us - October 26th, 2017 @ 2pm EDT.
The SilverCloud Team
What the sunsetting of Google’s Site Search means and what other banking site searches are missing. Register here today.
If you haven’t heard already, Google is sunsetting its Google Site Search product with a complete shut down expected next year. Thousands of banks and credit unions rely on Google Site Search or other search engines for their external website search engine.
But have you stopped and thought whether or not a website search is even relevant in today’s banking environment?
Come learn what Google and Amazon know about site search that banking site searches do not. Learn how content, placement, and the type of questions on banking consumers’ minds play a role in driving people to use and value your bank or credit union’s site.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Data and insights behind what customers and members are really searching for on your website.
- What Google and Amazon are doing in their native environments to enable people to find what they’re looking for. Hint: It isn’t just technology.
- How to gain a clearer picture of how visitors are using your site and how to convert greater numbers of them into leads.
Date: Thursday, October 12th
Time: 2:00pm - 2:45pm EDT
Speaker: Al Rosenbaum, EVP Customer Success at SilverCloud Inc.
Does your bank or credit union need a new website? If so, you may be wondering where to start or how to begin. This 16-page eBook will help you get your project rolling and assist you in determining the most important questions to consider when planning for the launch of your new website.
In this eBook, we discuss what questions you should ask and why they are important. Questions include:
- What are your objectives?
- Does your website represent your brand?
- What is your SEO strategy?
- What is your conversion strategy?
- How will website traffic be measured?
- How will social media be integrated?
....And many more!
Download the eBook here!
Any questions we missed? Let us know! Comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always looking to improve the resources we offer the Bank/CU community.