We want to offer stop payment services online to our business clients. We are looking for some feedback on the following questions. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
- Do you allow your business customers to place stop payments online?
- Do you offer them at a discounted fee?
- Do you automatically turn stop payments on for your businesses?
- Do you allow any users with credentials to place stop payments or do you only allow account signers?
- What disclosure verbiage do you have on your stop payment section online?
One of our biggest discussions is letting employees place stop payments that are not account signers. It seems to be requested but through the branch we of course have an account signer place them.