You are invited to our February webinar discussing the do's and don'ts of mastering UDAAP vendor risk. Register for free today! If you are not able to make it to the live event, the recording will be available for download afterwards.
Violations of unfair, deceptive, or abusive acts or practices (UDAAP) are among the most common—and expensive—enforcement actions that banks and credit unions face. Yet these violations don’t occur in a vacuum. They are preventable with careful risk management.
Join us for an engaging webinar for practical insights into:
- Activities that pose significant UDAAP risk
- UDAP vs UDAAP
- Why consumer complaints matter
- Analysis of violations: Mortgage servicing and payments (e.g., credit cards and offsets)
- Avoiding violations with internal and external controls
- How to risk assess policies and procedures to avoid internal UDAAP transgressions
- Controlling third-party UDAAP risk
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to manage and mitigate UDAAP risk.