Financial institutions are tasked with keeping consumers and the banking system safe. That includes regular risk assessments identifying, assessing, measuring, mitigating, and monitoring risk in areas like information security, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, ACH, Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering, and identity theft.
What does an effective risk assessment of these areas look like and how can an institution ensure risk is properly managed at all levels? Join Ncontracts’ Michael Carpenter and Ann Davidson from Allied Solutions as they discuss best practices for:
- Recognizing hot risk areas and common oversights
- Making data-driven risk decisions
- Differentiating between controls and scoring
- Understanding the relationship between risks and goals
- Effectively communicating internally to understand risk tolerances
- Managing risks vs. managing tasks
Don’t miss this opportunity gain insights to shoring up risk management in areas of increased regulatory scrutiny and determine how your institution’s risk assessments compare with industry ideals.Sign Up Today!