Uncovering Complex Crimes with FRAMLx
October 24 at 12:30 PM - 01:30 PM EST
As organized criminal groups become more sophisticated in their efforts to generate and move illicit funds, financial institutions need to innovate to get ahead of money laundering, fraud and crime ring activity.
Processing over a billion transactions a week in the cloud, Verafin’s crime-fighting platform can provides unprecedented visibility into fraud trends, money laundering risks, and crime ring activity that spans multiple institutions.
In this demonstration, you will learn how FRAMLx cross-institutional analytics and 314(b) information sharing can improve detection, investigation and reporting of connected criminal activity, that would otherwise go undetected by a single institution.
We will demonstrate Verafin’s suite of crime-fighting solutions, including:
- Targeted Fraud & AML Analytics enriched with third-party, open-source, and cloud data that alert you to potential criminal activity, including Money Mules, Online Scams, Funnel Accounts, and more
- Investigation Tools including visual smart evidence, such as check images, graphical maps, charts and timelines to help expedite your investigations
- Enterprise Case Management & Suspicious Activity Reporting for your end-to-end investigation and reporting of financial crime, including direct filing to FinCEN
- Cross-Institutional Analysis in the cloud provides your institution with early warning of potential fraud and money laundering risks, and a complete picture of activity across multiple institutions.
- Collaborative Investigations that facilitate information sharing between multiple institutions and investigators, to help strengthen cases and enrich reporting to law enforcement.
Register now: https://verafin.com/event/uncovering-complex-crimes-framlx/?src=CBANC