TOPIC: Mortgage

Construction-To-Perm - Forms Required Question

Manager at a bank ($205MUSA)
When perming over a CP loan we have been asking builders to provide the Termite Protection Builder's Guarantee Forms 99-A and 99-B. We are having a hard time getting the Form 99-B. What is your policy on this? Do you require it? Is it required? The 99-A is not signed by the builder but by the pest control company, while the 99B is signed by the builder. We have been told by builders it is only required on VA loans but we have been requiring it on every CP.