In this 4-part webinar series, join credit risk experts as they walk through best practices for operating in this unique credit environment.
Session topics are:
- Part 1: Credit Memo (7/22)
- How does an economic downturn alter the credit memo’s content and process?
- What are the right questions to ask and how can those answers be factored into future recommendations?
- Part 2: Loan Grading (7/29)
- How should institutions tweak loan grading in the face of a recession?
- How should specific sectors be treated?
- Part 3: SBA 7(a) Lending (8/5)
- How can this program be used to hedge credit risk?
- What would an institution need in order to get going?
- Part 4: Loan Pricing (8/12)
- Should pricing vary by loan type?
- How should strategies change during a recession?
Register for the series.