Fraud Detection & BSA/AML Live Online Event
5 CAMS credits | 6 CAFP credits | 6 CRCM credits
June 17, 2020 from 12:00pm – 5:00pm EST
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2020 Virtual Tour taking place Wednesday, June 17, 2020 from 12:00pm – 5:00pm EST.
This complimentary, online event features insightful presentations that highlight emerging fraud and compliance trends, including those related to the current COVID-19 crisis, along with the latest technologies to fight financial crime. During this interactive event you’ll have the opportunity to chat with technology and product experts during live Q&A sessions and take part in polls and interactive elements. Join your peers at this industry-wide event, and hear our expert speakers dive into hot topics like:
- Fraud Risks and Compliance Challenges During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Evolving Fraud Trends and Technology: BEC Fraud, Card Compromise, Check Fraud Schemes
- Industry Reflections and Predictions with Special Guest Jim Richards
- Big Data Intelligence and the Way Forward for AML
- Best Practices for High-Risk Customer Management
The approved accreditations for the Verafin Tour Regional Seminars also apply to the Virtual Event. Attendees will receive 5 CAMS, 6 CAFP, 6 CRCM credits, or up to 5 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits towards industry accreditation programs, such as CFE and CFCS.
To review the agenda and reserve your spot, visit the Virtual Tour website.