Thank you in advance.
Thank you in advance.
BSA/AML and Fraud Conference | ThinkBIG: Fighting Financial Crime (formerly BUG) | April 19 - 22 in Austin
April 19 -22 | Austin, TX
Join Abrigo for the 16th annual ThinkBIG: Fighting Financial Crime Conference for BSA/AML professionals. The BAM User Group Conference, now renamed ThinkBIG: Fighting Financial Crime, has provided industry-leading education and support. Come hear from the industry leaders, law enforcement, and peers as we dive into the latest trends in suspicious activity detection, fraud prevention, and regulatory expectations.
Network with other BSA/AML and fraud banking professionals and engage with law enforcement representatives, and expand your base of industry knowledge. This is an event you don’t want to miss! Be prepared to Think Bigger with insights and information critical to your BSA/AML and fraud prevention programs.
Our organization is trying to get some feedback regarding third parties that conduct CFPB Mock Examinations, such as names of companies that have been used, maybe feedback on what was valuable/not valuable from the experience. Any information would be appreciated!
I'm looking for a sample of an agreement or contract that could be used for a consultant hire. This person wouldn't technically be an employee but would assist the mortgage department in various tasks. Thanks!
Authored by Jim Richards
Senior Strategic Advisor, Verafin
Principal, RegTech Consulting LLC
Former Global Head of Financial Crimes Risk Management, Wells Fargo & Co.
To recognize almost 50 years of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), thought leader and industry expert, Jim Richards, has produced this thoughtful and insightful whitepaper. In charting the Act’s story through the years, Richards posits that “It’s time to renew the purpose of providing actionable intelligence to law enforcement”.
Get a 'big-picture' view of how the BSA has evolved in reaction to the changing social and economic landscape, and hear Richards’ modern take on compliance and regulation and how today’s BSA might lead the industry forward into what he calls “an exciting and dynamic time”. Read Now
In a couple of weeks, we will have a tax consulting/preparing service provider located on bank premises. The tax service also happens to be an affiliate. Does anyone happen to have this type of relationship and can provide me with a form that describes the relationship between the bank and the tax service and if any information is shared?
If you use Oracle (Mantis is the system name, I believe) or Actimize (SAM) for transaction monitoring and case management (or any of the other reporting and monitoring modules), I’d appreciate your thoughts on “pro’s” and “con’s” (as balanced as possible). I appreciate your help and candor.
I wanted to take a moment to highlight our vendor partners on CBANC. As many of you may know we opened up the network in a controlled way to select vendor partners back in early 2016. We've worked with them to ensure they're bringing you helpful and educational content and expertise. Their investment in the vendor program is also what helps keep CBANC free for our bank and credit union members. If you're ever looking to tap into their expertise or learn more about the products and services these folks provide, please don't hesitate to visit their vendor page, direct message them, or reach out to us at CBANC if you're not sure the best way to get in touch. If there's a vendor not listed here that you'd like to see participating please encourage them to contact us or let us know. Also, if there's specific content you'd like to see from our existing vendors on the site please DM me or reply to this thread. Here's a list of our subscribing vendor members!
- 10-D Security: Information Security and compliance services (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/e4114388b73c94903b5553b843f71cff)
- Amtrust: Bank & CU Insurance Products (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/0d17f048-ff05-419a-b90e-134e70e75099)
- Banker's Toolbox Inc: BSA/AML/Fraud Solutions (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/2ae2fdd2bb1a7766e10b66ed541bb93c)
- BSG: Digital Lending, Overdraft, Social Media, etc. (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/60d011ea-3b4e-4784-a9e1-9393529bf477)
- Caltech: IT services (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/2ae2fdd2bb1a7766e10b66ed542b35c7)
- Cielostar: Health Benefits (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/09179acb-2fd1-4e4a-b7b5-04a546125bbc)
- Edwards Thrash & Associates: Audit and Consulting (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/39c7ad9f-4e6f-45fb-937b-ba5b3734c433)
- Hypur: Solutions for cash intensive businesses (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/6724a368-0546-46b4-b4a9-eb117bd53e7c)
- Kasasa: Profit and Growth Solutions, rewards checking (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/2ae2fdd2bb1a7766e10b66ed54180d18)
- Murphy & Co: Marketing Solutions (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/7b6216d49ac24840b7a8c9edd590fb33)
- Ncontracts: Risk and vendor management software & services (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/d211482e-2206-428d-8ecf-1d60aef7e79e)
- Porter Keadle Moore: Audit and Tax Services (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/605ce01d-ae1d-4686-a394-2dca80c6d9da)
- Rentsys: Disaster Recover & Business Continuity (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/93f6da6f-766e-472a-80fc-e950112bc778)
- Silvercloud: Sales and customer service enhancement software (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/6d86654d-e9d7-4e99-93fb-fd87a48281b2)
- Solver: Business Intelligence Tools (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/be693526-3949-4abb-8280-c2ca11f5de0a)
- Sterling: Compliance consulting, loan review, audit, policies, etc. (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/9f43983a-aaaa-4b1f-b1a6-1805cc716090)
- TraceRisk: Risk Management solutions (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/5978bcf3-161f-46e7-867e-5d34875815ad)
- Trupoint: Compliance, consulting, fair lending, etc services and software (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/8139cd8d-8e33-4438-9da0-782dc80a75d3)
- Verafin: BSA/AML/Fraud Solutions (https://www.cbancnetwork.com/community/vendors/view/8764819246b2ed4d3a43d746ef006901)
The results are in from this year’s 2017 Credit Union Contact Center Benchmarking Survey conducted by Strategic Contact. Register to learn how your institution stacks up and what key trends will impact your strategy for the year ahead. Registrants will also receive a link to download the results of the survey following the webinar.
Join Lori Bocklund, President of Strategic Contact, and Al Rosenbaum, EVP of Customer Success at SilverCloud Inc., as they discuss the impact of and insights behind this year’s results. Gain a better understanding of the current industry landscape, while learning how to improve your member service and respond to growing competition. In this webinar, we’ll focus on:
- The tensions, drivers, and disconnects behind a strategy focused on member experience
- The challenges of relying on training, coaching, and development to address issues of high call volume and attrition
- Call center staffing issues, metrics, and technology usage trends and gaps
- Current approaches to reducing workload and improving agent performance
- & much more
I went through an internet banking vendor review in 2008 and would be happy to answer your questions.