Would greatly appreciate feedback on what RN services other CU's are using. For Example:
1. Ease of negotiations, set up and use
2. Promises vs Deliverables
5, Tech & Customer Support
Thanks in advance!
2:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM CT
Register here: http://bit.ly/2ZBI2s0
Do the words "artificial intelligence" make your head spin? It can be confusing to keep up with the different forms of AI and how they can strengthen your BSA program. Join us for a free webinar to understand the role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in your BSA/AML program. We'll dive into the benefits of AI and ML, offer relevant use cases, and debunk common misconceptions about AI and ML within the BSA/AML world. You'll walk away with a greater understanding of who needs AI and ML, how it works, and things to look out for as these capabilities are integrated into their respective financial institutions.
Join this session to learn:
- AI terminology, buzzwords, and their meaning
- How Machine Learning effects the industry and your institution
- Common misconceptions to avoid
- Behind the scenes explanation of how AI reduces false positives
Free Webinar Thursday: Elder Financial Exploitation | Earn 1 CAMS, 1.25 CAFP, 1.25 CFSSP, and 1.25 CRCM credits
Elder financial exploitation is a growing concern in our communities, and the more the U.S. population ages the faster crimes against the elderly will grow. Financial institutions have a unique position to observe this early and stop the activity prior to a victim being left financially destitute. In fact, in most states financial institution employees are mandatory reporters of elder abuse. This session will help you identify elder financial abuse in your community and help stop it before it’s too late.
Join to learn:
- Learn the red flags of elder financial exploitation
- How to train your front-line staff in identifying this crime
- When and how to properly file a SAR in an elder financial exploitation case
- Who to report in your state(s) and whether you’re a mandatory reporter
In our latest blog, Chris Emery highlights a few takeaways from the information that was presented on the webinar, especially in key areas that previous materials may not have fully covered.
Changes to executive compensation, deferred tax assets and liabilities, foreign earnings and loss of interest deductions are just a few of the ways the new tax laws could impact financial institutions. Check out PKM Tax Partner, Pat Tuley’s feature in Bank Director to hear more: http://bit.ly/2HhQzGV