Checking to see if anyone currently uses Fraud Net with CheckFree. Looking for some feedback on your experience. Thanks so much in advance!
Do you mail the BOB agreements and require a returned signed form or do you email and get an electronic signature?
I am looking for an ICQ or audit guidelines for ebanking and any produce related to ebanking. Does anyone have something they can share?
Are any of you able to sign up your foreign customers for consumer online banking? Thank you
We are a Fiserv Premier Bank and are currently going to Business Online 6.0. Does anyone have terms and conditions that they are willing to share?
The threat to the U.S. financial system from cybercriminals is evident in this infographic, with highlights from the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), and the advisory from FinCEN on Cyber-Events and Cyber-Enabled Crime.
Learn more about the scale of losses globally, top countries as reported by victims of cybercrime, and highlights from FinCEN’s guidance on these crimes — perpetrated through digital channels.
Does anyone have an Online/Mobile Banking Risk Assessment they would share?
Does anyone have a cost benefit analysis worksheet they can share? I am open to any types however my project is specific to online banking if anyone has this. Thank you!
Does anyone have a mobile banking risk assessment that focuses on business and commercial customers?
Join us for a FREE Webinar on Wednesday, February 7th @ 2:00 PM EST.
The pace of technology continues to shape the banking industry, leaving banks and credit unions struggling to stay ahead. Consumer behaviors have changed. Banking customers today want and expect to interact with a true “Digital Branch” – one where they can complete transactions and find support and product information across digital channels.
While the banking industry has been focused on transactions, many institutions struggle to provide the same level of support and product information in digital channels as they do in physical branches. Register to attend our live webinar and learn how to translate the physical branch experience into your digital channels.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What a Digital Branch is and why implementing a targeted strategy is no longer a “nice to have”
- What consumers expect from a Digital Branch, and what behaviors guide and inform an engaging user experience
- How to go beyond transactions and translate what you know about your physical branches into your digital channels
- The keys to providing engaging product and support related content across digital channels
- Best practices for creating a Digital Branch told through real industry examples
Our Core provider is now offering Member to Member transfers within Online Banking. Does anyone else offer this option and if so do you have a customer agreement and policy/procedures you would be willing to share?
Missed our webinar?
Download the results of the 2017 Credit Union Contact Benchmark Survey, conducted by Strategic Contact and sponsored by SilverCloud.
The survey was conducted to empower credit union contact centers to raise their standards of service and respond to growing competition and heightened member expectations. In this document, we share insights and trends observed since the inaugural study in 2016.
The SilverCloud Team
The results are in from this year’s 2017 Credit Union Contact Center Benchmarking Survey conducted by Strategic Contact. Register to learn how your institution stacks up and what key trends will impact your strategy for the year ahead. Registrants will also receive a link to download the results of the survey following the webinar.
Join Lori Bocklund, President of Strategic Contact, and Al Rosenbaum, EVP of Customer Success at SilverCloud Inc., as they discuss the impact of and insights behind this year’s results. Gain a better understanding of the current industry landscape, while learning how to improve your member service and respond to growing competition. In this webinar, we’ll focus on:
- The tensions, drivers, and disconnects behind a strategy focused on member experience
- The challenges of relying on training, coaching, and development to address issues of high call volume and attrition
- Call center staffing issues, metrics, and technology usage trends and gaps
- Current approaches to reducing workload and improving agent performance
- & much more
Does your bank or credit union need a new website? If so, you may be wondering where to start or how to begin. This 16-page eBook will help you get your project rolling and assist you in determining the most important questions to consider when planning for the launch of your new website.
In this eBook, we discuss what questions you should ask and why they are important. Questions include:
- What are your objectives?
- Does your website represent your brand?
- What is your SEO strategy?
- What is your conversion strategy?
- How will website traffic be measured?
- How will social media be integrated?
....And many more!
Download the eBook here!
Any questions we missed? Let us know! Comment below or email me at email@example.com. We're always looking to improve the resources we offer the Bank/CU community.