Does anyone have a policy or fees listing for their customers with Privately owned ATMs that come to the bank for the funds to refill the machines?
Register today to learn how your policy, product, and procedure manuals are setting your bank or credit union back. We will look at real industry case studies and discuss this pervasive industry problem, plus offer solutions for turning a productivity and revenue killer into a productivity and revenue driver.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why your current policies, procedures, and product information are ruining employee effectiveness and, in turn, the customer experience
- How to re-invent your policies, procedures and product information so that you can free up as much as 60% of your managers’, training staff’s, and subject matter experts’ time.
- How to decrease employee turnover and improve your bottom line
Join us - October 26th, 2017 @ 2pm EDT.
The SilverCloud Team
What the sunsetting of Google’s Site Search means and what other banking site searches are missing. Register here today.
If you haven’t heard already, Google is sunsetting its Google Site Search product with a complete shut down expected next year. Thousands of banks and credit unions rely on Google Site Search or other search engines for their external website search engine.
But have you stopped and thought whether or not a website search is even relevant in today’s banking environment?
Come learn what Google and Amazon know about site search that banking site searches do not. Learn how content, placement, and the type of questions on banking consumers’ minds play a role in driving people to use and value your bank or credit union’s site.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Data and insights behind what customers and members are really searching for on your website.
- What Google and Amazon are doing in their native environments to enable people to find what they’re looking for. Hint: It isn’t just technology.
- How to gain a clearer picture of how visitors are using your site and how to convert greater numbers of them into leads.
Date: Thursday, October 12th
Time: 2:00pm - 2:45pm EDT
Speaker: Al Rosenbaum, EVP Customer Success at SilverCloud Inc.
Does anyone require a signed LOA for wire transfers and bank check requests over certain limits? If so, what are those limits? We are thinking about raising ours and I just wanted to get an idea on what other private banks in the industry are doing.