Demonstration | BSA/AML Compliance and Management: Uncover Suspicious Activity & Strengthen Compliance - Join us Jan 13
BSA/AML Compliance and Management
Uncover Suspicious Activity & Strengthen Compliance
Today’s landscape of changing regulatory requirements creates enormous pressure for compliance professionals to uncover potential money laundering and stay ahead of suspicious activity. Yet, many financial institutions still rely on legacy systems, broad rules and manual processes to manage daily compliance tasks.
Join us as we demonstrate how Verafin’s Financial Crime Management platform uses a big data intelligence approach, leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to significantly reduce false positives and generate higher quality alerts. You will see how Verafin enhances anti-money laundering efforts with complete BSA/AML functionality to strengthen compliance and enhance your ability to detect, investigate and report potentially suspicious activity.
Highlights of this software demonstration will include:
- Risk-rated targeted BSA/AML alerts and scenarios
- High-Risk Customer Management and end-to-end Customer Due Diligence/Enhanced Due Diligence (CDD/EDD)
- Alert threshold testing and performance monitoring
- Integrated Case Management
- Automated regulatory reporting of SARs and CTRs
- 314(b) Information Sharing